- Data Path
This is the path to your Sage Accounts database, the path can vary between Sage versions. You can find the path to your database by opening Sage Accounts and going to Help > About > System Information > Directories > Data Directory.
The username to log into Sage Accounts. It is recommended that you create a new user only to be used by AT2Sage.
The password for the username above.
- Create Missing Customers
AT2Sage finds customers in Sage Accounts by matching up the Account Code in Sage Accounts with the Account Number in Autotask. If AT2Sage cannot find the account in Sage by matching these values AT2Sage will automatically create a new account in Sage
- Update Sage Customers
AT2Sage will update customer accounts in Sage with any changes from Autotask, this includes Name, Address, Website Address, and telephone.
- Mark Terms as Agreed
When creating or updating Sage customers AT2Sage will mark the Terms as Agreed in Sage.
- Create Missing Products
- AT2Sage creates any products that dont already exist in Sage Accounts. AT2Sage matches products from Autotask to products in Sage Accounts using the Material Cost Code from Autotask and the Product Code in Sage. If this option is un-ticked, AT2Sage will use S1 for any products that do not exist in Sage Accounts.
- Update Sage Products
AT2Sage will update products in Sage with the product name, description, last purchase price, nominal code and sale price.
- Insert Account Owners Name into Analysis 1
Ticking this option will insert the Account Owners First Name as set in Autotask for that Account, into the Analysis 1 field in Sage. Many companies use this field to store the Account Owners name to allow them to produce reports for a particular Account Owner.
- Tax Code
- Accounts Default Tax Code – use the tax code set for the Account in Sage Accounts for the invoice
- Products Default Tax Code – use the tax code set for the product in Sage Accounts for the invoice
- Invoice Numbers
- Use Autotask Invoice Numbers – the invoice number generated by Autotask is used for the invoice created in Sage Accounts
- Use Sage Invoice Numbers – Sage Accounts generates its own invoice numbers
- Save them back to Autotask – this options saves the invoice number generated by Sage Accounts back to Autotask so the invoice number for the inovice in Autotask matches the invoice number in Sage Accounts
- Purchase Order Numbers
- Use Autotask PO Numbers – the PO number generated by Autotask is used for the PO created in Sage Accounts
- Use Sage PO Numbers – Sage Accounts generates its own PO numbers
- Save them back to Autotask – this options saves the PO number generated by Sage Accounts back to Autotask so the PO number for the PO in Autotask matches the PO number in Sage Accounts. This option will only work for New Purchase Orders (Purchase Orders that are set as New in Autotask), Autotask will not allow you to edit a Purchase Order that has a status other than New